- POC to Production Phase
- Tech lead to advise on best coding practices
- High Impact & visibility product platform
A Leading Fintech player is looking for a Lead Data Science Engineer to join their established data team. We are looking for talents who have worked on the implementation of ML codes and are in the lead position to advise on the best practices to ensure the effective and successful deployment of the data science solutions.
You will get access to work on high impact & visibility projects and product platform that has over ten million users. Being the bridge between technical engineering and data science team, you will work alongside the business, to translate technical requirements to define and implement scalable, production-ready API and infrastructure using the best practices. At the same time, you will be building and maintaining proper data processing solutions to bring reliable experiences.
If you are passionate about data science production and striving for continuous learning and improvement, with flair for upholding best practices and high standards for coding and development, you are exactly who we are looking for!
- Relevant advanced degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in using machine learning techniques to solve a real-world problem
- Proven understanding of the full software development lifecycle including testing, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Experience working with large data sets, coming from varied sources
- Experience in containerisation using Dockers or Kubernetes
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Solid grasp of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and software architecture
- Ability to work with stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- Programming Languages: Python, Java or Scala
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239