|Posted:||3 months ago|
Join a growing AI and Machine Learning team and work on cutting edge technology including Microsoft cloud stacks, open-source coding languages and Big Data tools.
Come work on a Data Product, focusing on regulations and compliance that will analyze networks with graph theory and natural language processing. Be able to take charge of the data pipelines and develop a product that can help clients (e.g. Governmental agencies) tap into the best of the product.
- Engineer Data pipelines using cutting edge tools on Big Data and Cloud stack
- In charge of ETL process using a multitude of tools and developing a good infrastructure for the product
- Be a technical leader, able to work well with multiple stakeholders to generate reports and visualizations for business needs
- Be an expert in transforming structured and unstructured data from various sources and formats
- Work with a strong team of Machine Learning engineers, Research Developers and Software Developers to understand client requirements and deliver to them with product changes
- Have a strong drive to develop oneself and take on bigger projects, with the ultimate aim of being a leader in the organization
- Holding a Masters or PhD in Analytics, Computer Science or related fields
- Having 3+ years of working experience in technical roles, preferably in data engineering / software engineering
- Deep understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL etc.
- Proficient in Python, R, SQL
- Have built data pipelines end-to-end
- Exposure to Cloud technologies on AWS or Azure
- Ability to understand Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning concepts are a bonus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Chelsea Phan at email@example.com - Direct Line:+65 6914 9946 EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R2199999
Job has Expired