We are looking for someone who is excited about building a product, seeing something go live and jump into action.
Someone who loves AI and the potential it can do with with machine learning and predictive techniques.
You’ll need to learn quick and drive the initiative in a start-up like environment within a large and global MNC, with a Data and Digitalization initiative backed by the CDO.
You’ll be focused on building data pipelines with the latest technology on AWS serverless technology and Python to ensure a complex data product gets the data that it needs to perform advanced analytics.
- Write out Python code to design and deploy large scale technical solutions which deliver tangible solutions
- Be able to work with a complex machine learning product, ensuring the data gets to the relevant places
- Design, build and maintain data ingestion pipelines
- Work with a team of highly technical engineers and be able to deploy high quality code together
- Develop on cloud architecture designing tools tapping into serverless technology on AWS
- Minimally Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- 7+ years of professional experience writing and coding in Python and engineering data pipelines, building complex data structures and architecture
- Hold professional years working on building data products, preferably in machine learning, forecasting, probabilistic or time series models.
- Have professional experience working with Cloud native architectures and designs, specifically AWS
- Have knowledge in Numpy, Scipy, Pandas and PySpark/Spark SQL as well as relational databases
- Have a good foundation in computer science and engineering
- Be able to work in an agile and start-up like environment
- Embody a maturity that means you are autonomous in driving your code and developing a top-notch product
- Bonus to have prior work with devops and infrastructure technologies (e.g. docker, terraform)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517