|Posted:||3 months ago|
Title: Data Engineer
Location: Singapore (Changi) / Hybrid Working
About the Role
- Sustainable focused transport-tech organization (Subsidiary of a global Group)
- Pioneer Data Engineering hire
- Newly established Data team
- Design, develop, and implement data pipelines (batch / real-time) to process large volumes of data
- Involved in data migration from legacy system to Cloud
- Deliver high-level and scalable solutions to meet business requirements while aligning to the data architecture principles and technology stacks
- Design and develop data lakes, data warehouses, ETLs
- Able to ensure data quality and automation of data cleaning
- Work cross-functionally with other technical teams across data scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Software etc.
- Minimum 2 years of corporate working experience in the data engineering space
- Strong working experience with batch pipelining tools across Airflow, Jenkins
- Professional experience with data frameworks and programming languages Python or Java
- Professional experience with the design and development of infrastructure and deployment on Cloud (AWS / GCP / Azure)
- Professional experience with data frameworks
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities, able to manage technical and non-technical stakeholders across the business
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No:16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired