|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Data Engineer, Fintech & Crypto
Location: New York, United States
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role
We are looking for a Data Engineer to help us architect and build a platform for processing hundreds of terabytes of market data and many client transactions. The ideal candidate will come with a strong fundamental knowledge of software engineering and data engineering, should be able to apply their expertise to design and build a modern data processing platform
You will be joining an open and collaborative team present across US, Canada, EU and Singapore.
Focused on employee well-being, be part of the team that brings best institutional-grade technology to digital asset trading!
In this role you will,
- Architect, implement and maintain high-quality data pipelines based on data from the platform and external market data sources
- Implement reusable frameworks for data processing and data analysis
- Enhance and build out data engineering functions within the company
- Liaise with teams such as engineering and business development to help set product roadmap priorities
We are looking for,
- Hands-on experience building production data pipelines with distributed data processing technologies (batch or streaming) and frameworks such as Spark, Kafka, Apache Flink, Dataflow, Apache Beam, etc.
- Proficient in at least one major programming language (e.g., Python, Go, Scala, Java), ability to write in SQL, and passionate about writing clean, maintainable code
- Experience with Cloud data warehouse solutions (e.g., BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift, etc) is a plus
- Ability to create elegant and intuitive dataset design, advocate for data quality
- You are strong at communication; able to own and deepen direct relationships with our Engineering, Product Management, and business partners
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired