|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a client who is an emerging leader in the proptech industry. The Company provides a one-stop solution that leverage on advanced technology and analytic power to revolutionize housing transactions for buying, selling, and renting. Join their growing data team to help build and optimize infrastructures and enable the Company to tap on potentials of multiple data points for strategic business decisions.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build ETL pipeline and data warehouse on cloud platform, extract and transform relevant data point to meet business requirements
- Identify and implement process improvement and optimize data delivery for greater scalability of the data platform
- Work closely with analytic team to develop and optimize infrastructures that enable extraction of meaningful data for analytic purposes
- Maintain and optimize the performance of our data analytics infrastructure to ensure accurate, reliable and timely delivery of key insights for decision making
- Have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields
- Have at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with data warehouse modelling and SQL
- Strong working knowledge in Python programming and Python framework
- Extensive background in cloud platform (AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform)
- Be a team player and have strong desire to make meaningful impacts in the prop tech industry.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)