|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Be part of an incredibly exciting journey our client is embarking on, as we are building up team of Digital & Technology talents to help to bring the technology capabilities and platform to greater heights! Japan has been identified as the country to pilot and lead this phase of digital transformation milestones and we would like you to join us on building up this legacy for a big launch that brings joy and entertainment to fellow Japanese and visitors from all around the world!
You will be exposed to best practices globally and implement tailored solutions for Japan market needs, you get to work alongside passionate talents towards continuous improvement of the platform.
【ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES】
· Responsible for supporting all stages of the project life cycle from initiation, scoping, project staffing and project implementation.
· Communicate time and cost estimates on level of work to support projects, and meet schedules and timelines as agreed to. Ensure time tracking for projects is tracked correctly and aligns with estimates and budgets. Ensure that the program delivery is timely, successful, and meets or exceeds the client group's expectations.
· Provide leadership to a team of architects both employee, and contractor in the delivery of projects small, medium, or large in conjunction with the Project Management Office.
· Develop and maintain a positive relationship with client groups, project management, and other IT team members, by employing effective communication skills and building strong working relationships.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years' experience managing the technical delivery of systems & software solutions.
- 8+ years' experience in a large Information Technology or consulting organization with proven experience partnering with client groups in support of managing complex, multi-year and multi-location projects and programs.
- Prior experience leading application delivery teams & 3rd party vendor projects, strategic planning and resource management and implementation and delivery of large-scale applications; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven successful experience in technical staffing selection and management, reviewing & contributing to technical solutions.
LANGUAGE: Ability to use both Japanese and English in business is desirable
・Japanese_Advanced High and above_Professional working proficiency to liaise with counterparts in Japan
・English_Advanced High and above_Professional working proficiency to liaise with HQ in US
Job has Expired