|Posted:||4 months ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role
Our client is a cryptocurrency trading platform with a huge market share in Singapore. With the current boom in the cryptocurrency market, the trading platform has seen significant improvement in numbers of users and data from daily transactions. Join our client to work with the latest blockchain technology and established infrastructures that support hundreds of tokens. Being one of the pioneers in the data engineering team, you will be the one that initiates the planning, design, and implementation of data infrastructures to accommodate the large volume of trading data and to drive business decision.
- Define & establish the data architecture. Lead the technical design, and implementation for a scalable solution. Produce deliverables that describe the solution and implementation details.
- Design and implement high performance systems supporting large volume real time and batched data processes.
- Propose and design data architecture solutions for scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and elasticity for various application needs.
- Ensure implementation Data Governance and security best practices for Big Data environments.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team to grow as world class Big Data architects and engineers.
- 10+ years experiences of Big Data development and architecting.
- 5+ years of proven skills and experience in leading big data architect team.
- Extensive experiences and knowledges on Big Data solution architecting.
- Proficient in Java / Scala / Python (at least one language) and SQL programming languages.
- Proficient in Big Data pipeline development including batch and streaming processing.
- Familiar with Big Data components including but not limited to Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark streaming, Kafka, Airflow, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
- Have a strong team collaboration attitude and develop partnership with other teams and business.
- Be optimistic, ability to adapt quickly to meet new challenges and quick to respond against incidents.
- Knowledge of and experienced in working on cloud-native data platforms like Azure/AWS/GCP/Snowflake.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired