Are you keen to be a part of something exciting and fast moving? Come join our fun team of people here in Singapore looking at millions of data points.
Our client is an online gaming site that tracks and utilizes data. They are looking for someone to come enter the business and manage the complex data environment. Be able to architect across regions and business arms to help solution a great data atmosphere.
- Design, implement and maintain a good data lack structure within the AWS Cloud Stack.
- Deep dive and be able to work hands-on for maintaining systems.
- Be familiar with data modelling techniques (e.g. snow-flakes, data-vault, tabular data models) and have a good understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of using these in different use cases.
- Be responsible for outline governance policies and standards for data.
- Work with data engineers to define the best standards for development, testing and deployment of data applications.
- Minimally 5 years of experience in data management roles, preferably with a few years of architecting experience across large scale projects.
- Expert in Redshift and AWS Cloud technologies.
- Experience with BI systems and warehouses.
- Be able to work with high volume and velocity datasets, having worked with unstructured data in the past.
- Have experience with Big Data tools such as, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, AWS EMR, AWS Kinesis etc.
- Knows CICD and can work on Kubernetes
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517