- Established global organization within the renewable energy sector
- Massive wealth of data to tap into
- Pioneer position within the organization
- Using statistical models to analyze data and generate business reports
- Managing stakeholders across the business
- Analyzing data and generating valuable insights that will directly impact the business
- Building and maintaining data models and databases
- Ability to give effective presentations to both small and large groups on project updates and new initiative proposals.
- Communicate in a timely manner and help drive to fix any issue where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, Statistics, IT or similar fields
- Minimum 2 years data analytics experience
- Able to interpret and analyst large amounts of data
- Good data extraction, analysis, problem solving, reporting and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve issues, and address root causes.
- Advanced excel skill sets
- Strong experience with data visualization and story telling
- Able to work independently and comfortable with autonomy
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact KarMun Cheah at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9042
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877984