|Posted:||29 days ago|
Title: Data Scientist, Casino Gaming
Location: Singapore, Central
About the Role
- Established startup within the online gaming industry
- Analytics projects on a regional scale
You will be responsible for:
- Interpreting data - analyzing results using statistical and machine-learning techniques
- Developing and presenting business reports
- Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to understand game and account operations across APAC
- Stakeholders - technical and non-technical
- Country managers, Engineering and Architecture teams, BI team
- Locate and define creative and new ideas or solutions to address data-related questions/problems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or a related field
- At least three (3) years of professional working experience in a Data Analyst role
- Proven ability to utilize Python, SQL, and query data from large data sets
- Experience working within the eCommerce or gaming industry is preferred
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, learn autonomously, highly organized
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)