I am working with a Temasek based company looking to expand their APAC presence in Singapore.
They are a company specializing in providing Cyber services, from technical consulting to Incident Response.
They are looking for cybersecurity specialists to join their team, you will be working with the technical team to respond to threats detected through a variety of networking tools. Working closely with the clients to deliver incident response services with timely reporting.
- Collaborate with IT & Security teams to participate and perform forensic and incident response investigations
- Through log analysis, network forensic and malware analysis
- Work with clients to deliver Incident response & remediation services to contain security threats, focusing on advanced threats
- Provide advice & develop cyber response plans for clients to improve their security posture for future prevention
- Work with the sales team & clients to scope engagements, draft contracts and deliver services
- Generate and present a comprehensive and professional report of findings from investigations
- Previous experience of working within an Incident response environment
- Excellent understanding of various types of Cyber Security threats
- Deep technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols
- Experience of at least 2 operating systems – Windows, Linux, Unix or MacOS
- Familiar with one or more scripting languages
- Experience with malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with SIEM technologies and other forensic and incident remediation tools
Additional information: The client will be working with government agencies, so is unable to offer EP at this moment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004