Location – Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane
Salary – competitive + excellent commission scheme
I am working with an exciting US based Cyber Security software business that are looking to make the first hire, within their newly established Australian office.
My client offers a range of state of the art Cyber Security products utilised by many leading international companies/enterprises. This includes, but not limited to – threat intelligence, incident response and application security.
The role is for an excellent Sales Manager, who can act as the focal point for growing the sales team and revenue throughout the region.
- Proactively build new relationships with new C-Suite contacts, while leveraging on the global relationships already in place.
- Effective use of the global CRM and take responsibility for the closure of forecasted opportunities.
- Drive revenue through a variety of go-to-market strategies and overachieve on agreed annual sales quota.
- Where possible, participate in industry events and become a recognized expert within your field.
- Work closely with the global presales team to provide technical presentations to potential new clients.
- A proven track record in delivering sales/business development excellence.
- 4 – 8 years’ experience within a SaaS related sales role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a cyber security sales position or equivalent.
- Drive, hunger and enthusiasm to build a business within an initial hunting sales role.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989