I am seeking a Cyber Security Pre-Sales engineer to to join a leading International Cyber Security company in Melbourne.
My client offers a range of state of the art Cyber Security products utilised by many leading international companies/enterprises. They have a vibrant work environment and is always looking for motivated professionals with a keen interest in Cyber to join.
The company is now expanding its team across the APAC to accommodate its rapidly growing customer base and optimize its future growth and success.
- Be the technical POC between partners, clients & business units from within the company
- Work with the sales team for the delivery of Proof of Value engagements & with the Technical team for response action
- Formulate present Threat Intelligence Reports to a variety of audience from Technical professional to C-Level executives
- Advise on the technical aspects of company products & services
- Design & build custom client integrations solutions
- Represent the company at trade shows conduct products demos
- Act as the technical touchpoint between clients & partners
- University educated with a Degree
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be willing to learn and be able to speak to a wider audience about product
- Self-motivator with a competitive personality
- Previous experience of working with a variety of security network products would be a bonus, e.g. CISCO, Checkpoint, Juniper etc.
- Have a consultative approach when working with customers and prospective clients Pre-sales Engineers will receive on-the-job training and support to assist them in coming up to speed with the products & the sales cycles within the company.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004