NextWave Partners is currently looking for a suitably qualified Cybersecurity Manager, to join a leading consultancy company in Singapore.
This position will be a permanent role, based within the companies Singapore office and reporting directly into the Global Director of Technology & Risk. The position itself will be responsible for leading a specific cybersecurity business unit, that covers various areas from aviation, healthcare, logistics and energy.
- Acting as the regional lead for IT Security and ensuring that all divisions and employees are complying with industry best practices.
- Oversee project delivery for key clients within the specific business unit and ensuring the highest standard of service.
- Incorporating a cybersecurity culture into the business, that utilises training to heighten security knowledge and awareness.
- An active member of the global security team and frequent interaction with the senior leaders, to ensure that cybersecurity business opportunities are maximised.
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or related field / work experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience within a cyber security related position
- Relevant cyber security certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CREST would be advantageous
- The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989