I am working with an international consultancy with a huge presence in Singapore. They have expanded their Cyber Security services and are looking to make additions to their
Cyber Security Team as a result.
They work within multiple industries, ranging from Defense, Security to Aerospace & government sectors. With the chance to operate on some interesting critical infrastructure
projects and to work with exciting new emerging Operational Technologies.
- Work with other business units to deliver compliance & general risk practice
- Undertake Threat & Vulnerability assessments, pen-test & security reviews of clients’ infrastructure
- Deliver Data Protection and privacy assessment and audit practice
- Provide support to IT Security work packages in bids and projects
- Engage clients in a consultative manner & provide advisory guidance on the appropriate security solutions for bids & tender proposals
- Perform Security Design review & risk assessment of critical systems
- 4-6 years’ experience with the following:
- Conducting assessments & audits
- Network security
- Application security
- Data security
- Cloud security
- Knowledge of major industry standards & frameworks & guidelines
- Excellent client engagement skills
- The ability to explain complex cybersecurity matters in a non-technical way
- Great communication skills
Due to the nature of the role and the clients they work with, all candidates must be eligible to undergo Security Clearance. Thus they are unable to work with candidates that require sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989