I am working with an international consultancy with a huge presence across APAC. They have now expanded their Cyber Security services and are looking to make some excellent additions to their Cyber Security Team, with initial 6-month contract.
They work within multiple industries, ranging from Defense, Security to Transport & Government sectors. With the chance to operate on some interesting critical infrastructure projects and to work with exciting new emerging Operational Technologies.
Please note that this is a 6-month contract position.
- Work with other business units to deliver compliance & general risk practice
- Undertake Threat & Vulnerability assessments, pen-test & security reviews of clients’ infrastructure
- Deliver Data Protection and privacy assessment and audit practice
- Provide support to IT Security work packages in bids and projects
- Engage clients in a consultative manner & provide advisory guidance on the appropriate security solutions for bids & tender proposals
- Perform Security Design review & risk assessment of critical systems
- 4-8 years’ experience with the following:
- Conducting assessments & audits
- Network security
- Application security
- Data security
- Cloud security
- Knowledge of major industry standards & frameworks & guidelines
- Excellent client engagement skills
- The ability to explain complex cybersecurity matters in a non-technical way
- Great communication skills
This position would be based on the companies Singapore office.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989