Cybersecurity Consultant at Rising Threat Intelligence Provider
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Title: Cybersecurity Consultant
Location: Greater Tokyo Area
NextWave Partners focus on working with companies at forefront of technologies across Climate Tech, AI and Innovation (Smart Cities, IoT) and Cyber Security. We are committed to supporting industiries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with the Rising Threat Intelligence Solution Provider and seeking a Cybersecurity Consultant to scale their business to the next level in Japan.
- Be the main contact point of client and handle communications with them
- Deal with major client inquiries
- Be the voice of the customer for the product development team
- Handle onboarding & configuration process for the customer
- Experience in technical client facing role within the cybersecurity space
- Work experience as CTI, SoC, or incidnet response analyst
- Preferably former military/government sector cybersecurity professional
- Ability to travel 10% of work
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
- Website: www.next-wavepartners.com
Job has Expired