I am currently working with a world leading Cyber Security developer start-up situated in Singapore. They have a product that is ahead of the curve, which specializes in the protection of crypto and other digital assets from hackers, scams and fraudulent transactions.
The company is now expanding its team across the board to accommodate its rapidly growing customer base and optimize its future growth and success. They are currently seeking a Cyber Security Sales Engineer who will assist the sales team and be the technical contact for the product.
- Act as a technical liaison between prospects, users, partners, and internal business units
- Coordinate the planning, delivery and support of POPs & product evaluations
- Provide accurate, timely responses on questions, requests & proposals received from senior executives
- Be a trusted technical adviser for solution deployment, integration & support
- Provide feedback & report on accounts to internal colleagues
- Plan, recommend, build & support product integrations
- Represent the company at trade shows, expos & conferences
- Provide professional quality technical presentations &product demos
The ideal candidate
- Must be hungry and motivated to succeed in a competitive environment
- Have a technical understanding of different types of technologies
- Able to explain complex technical matters in a non-technical language to a wide audience
- Be willing to learn and be able to speak to a wider audience about product
- Have a consultative approach when working with customers and prospective clients
- Have great communication and presentation skills
Sales Engineers will receive on-the-job training and support to assist them in coming up to speed with their product & sales processes, as well as the latest trends and developments in the cyber security industry.
Domestic and international travel will be necessary.
Please get in touch with Kai to find out more about the role at email@example.com