I am currently working with a world-leading Cyber Security company specializing in Cyber Defense. With their regional HQ situated in Singapore. They have a range of products that is ahead of the curve, which specializes in the protection of digital assets from online threats.
The company is now expanding its team across the APAC to accommodate its rapidly growing customer base and optimize its future growth and success.
They are seeking Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer to join their team in Melbourne, Australia.
- Be the technical POC between partners, clients & business units from within the company
- Work with the sales team for the delivery of Proof of Value engagements & with the Technical team for response action
- Formulate & present Threat Intelligence Reports to a variety of audience from Technical professional to C-Level executives
- Advise on the technical aspects of company products & services
- Design & build custom client integrations & solutions
- Represent the company at trade shows & conduct products demos
- Act as the technical touchpoint between clients & partners
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be willing to learn and be able to speak to a wider audience about product
- Self-motivator with a competitive personality
- Previous experience of working with a variety of security network products would be a bonus, e.g. CISCO, Checkpoint & Juniper etc.
- Have a consultative approach when working with customers and prospective clients
Pre-sales Engineers will receive on-the-job training and support to assist them in coming up to speed with the products & the sales cycles within the company.
Domestic and international travel will be necessary.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004