My financial services client is looking for a SOC analyst as part of their Global SOC to be based in Singapore.
You will be responsible for the effective detection, prevention and response of cyber-attacks.
They are looking for a passionate and technical security engineer who already has some experience working within a SOC, with experience in the effective detection of modern attacker techniques by maintaining the existing detection estate, as well as build new detection capability.
- Build effective detection use cases within the chosen SIEM while minimising false positives.
- Utilise online resources for researching and collecting threat intelligence to enhance the SOC’s abilities to detect cyber-attacks.
- Utilise telemetry available throughout the LSEG environment to build and improve detection capabilities.
- Testing of existing and new detection use cases
- Experience with administration of a SIEM
- Strong working knowledge of networks including the TCP/IP stack, typical organisation architectures, and common protocols abused by malware.
- Knowledge of current operating environments (Microsoft & Linux).
- Knowledge of information security protection, detection and authentication systems (firewalls, IDS, IPS, anti-virus, Active Directory etc).
- Understanding of tools, techniques and procedures that attackers use to compromise organisations, ideally from direct experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004