My client is a Singaporean financial institution who is looking for a DLP specialist with experience of working within a Security Operations Centre.
The ideal candidate with work with the SVPs of the business to develop a DLP roadmap for the business and implement it across the company to meet organizational Cyber Security objectives.
- Work with Senior Management to undertake & manage Cyber Security Projects in relation to SecOps, DLP & Incident Management
- Develop a DLP roadmap and successfully implement it across the business to meet the Cyber security objectives
- Work with vendors to support the existing platforms and tools
- Ensure that DLP tools are administered correctly – configuring policies, upgrading & patching
- Analyse email monitoring alerts and escalate accordingly
- Identify risks associated with various platforms and proactively develop and implement enhancements/improvements
- Be the SME with DLP, SecOps & Incident management within the Business
- Provide cyber security operations support, including process re-engineering, automation and documentation
- Relevant experience of working within a Security Operations environment, with at least 5 years in Cyber Security
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of industry leading DLP tools & vendors
- Good technical hands on experience of DLP security controls
- Knowledge of endpoint protection
- Experience of administering Cyber Security products – SIEM, Vulnerability/Incident management & threat intelligence tools.
- Must be willing to learn, be self-initiated and inquisitive
- Be a good team player and excellent communicator.
- Desire to work in a diverse environment interacting with various teams and functions to support strategic goals
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004