NextWave Partners are currently working exclusively with a leading financial institution, in their search for a Cyber Incident Manager, to be based within their Singapore office.
This position will report directly to the Global CISO and will act as the focal point for cyber incident response within the region. The main aim of the position will be to identify and respond to any security vulnerabilities, while working in parallel with the global incident response team.
- Identify and respond to any cyber security events and conduct the necessary forensic analysis.
- Work in parallel with the global team to ensure that the highest level of incident response is delivered.
- Leading vulnerability assessments and risk reduction activities across all forms of infrastructure.
- Full responsibility in APAC for the entire 360 incident response portfolio.
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT, Engineering or related field / work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within an IT security related position.
- Relevant certifications, such as CISSP and CISM would be beneficial.
- Experience within the financial industry would be advantageous.
- Overall passion for IT Security and a clear drive to build a long term career within incident response.
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
Deadline for applications is at 10am on Monday 3rd December.
For more information and to arrange an introductory call, please send your up to date CV to Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org