I am looking for a Customer Success Manager to join a leading International Cyber Security company with 2 regional offices in Japan, Tokyo/Osaka.
My client offers a range of state of the art Cyber Security products utilised by many leading international companies/enterprises.
They have a vibrant work environment and is always looking for motivated professionals with a keen interest in Cyber to join.
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers, ensuring that each client is gaining maximum utility from their deployment.
- Work closely with SMEs, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your role
- Manage client escalations to resolution, leveraging cross-functional teams within the business.
- Have excellent organizational and project management skills, working with high value customers in a pressurized environment
- Present, discuss and demonstrate Darktrace cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts as required
- All candidates must be university-educated
- 1+ year experience in a role that encompasses Customer Operations, Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Client Service or Consulting
- Ability to manage in complex and crisis situations in a confident and calm manner
- Able to effectively communicate with senior business professionals across every industry vertical
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills, self-motivation and goal orientated
- Able to effectively work as a part of team
All candidates will receive on-the-job training and support to assist them in the security products on offer.
Only candidate with the right to work in Japan will be considered.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004