A leading International Hardware and Product Company with a specialism in IoTs and covering Data Acquisition, SaaS Cloud Services and Data Analysis is looking to identify a Regional CTO for their IoTs division across APAC.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with senior executives to set product and technology strategy and roadmap, keeping all product design and development projects on time and on budget.
- Technology leadership and oversight - driving competitive analyses, technology assessments, build vs buy, prototyping, vendor partnerships and architecture standards.
- Product leader, providing oversight of product planning, roadmaps, customer discovery, product discovery, user research and product development processes.
- Drive product initiatives and lead teams delivering on expectations with respect to functionality, timeliness and cost.
- Define, deploy, and drive sustainable and repeatable process improvements through the entire product development lifecycle
- Leadership of the product development team across strategic planning, product design, product development, quality assurance and technical support.
- Design and implement product development methodologies, best practices, and standards to achieve the highest product quality while continuously improving performance, productivity and execution
- Strategic decision making on technology, definition and implementation of advanced technologies in company products, future plans for competencies and staffing, future architecture and design.
- Provide support to various test, design, and manufacturing engineering activities
- Create project plans including timelines, budgets, and other resource requirements
- Participate in peer reviews, code audits, and reliability testing
The ideal candidate will have had a track record in senior management positions in large businesses with knowledge of scalable micro services platforms alongside an ability to understand architecture from across all levels.
For more information on this role at NextWave Partners, please get in touch with Alex Bacciarelli at +65 3640 1938 | email@example.com