|Salary:||S$5000 - S$10000 per month|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
CRM Manager (CRM)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
A leading e-commerce platform in Asia, seeking a CRM Manager to drive conversion and boost engagement. This position will be supporting the development of regional strategy and local implementation to increase user growth. Candidate should ideally have prior experience in managing effective customer-centric strategy in e-commerce and incentivising customer behaviour. Position will be based in Singapore and will report to the regional head of CRM.
- Develop an understanding of customers and strategy to support each stage of customer journey from onboarding to retention and advocacy
- Lead campaigns and strategise methods for growth and sustain engagement leading to retention
- Develop and refine existing campaigns and data to identify and address customer's pain points
- Collaborate across teams in Marketing, Product, Finance and Data to device solutions to boost customer lifecycle value
- Create and manage strategies of existing customer base to be incentivised accordingly
- Lead development, implementation and optimisation to define lifecycle and engagement plans - i.e., workflow development, reporting and performance optimisation
- Analyse and extract performance and communicate insights (ROI & CRM KPIs) to the wider team to improve for further campaigns and increase business opportunities
- Measure lift from improved customer messaging and personalisation (using test and learn method)
- Be analytical and performance driven in supporting building and leading CRM teams
Requirements and Skills
- Over four (4) years of experience in CRM, digital Marketing or e-commerce functions
- Experience in data analytics and problem solving
- Knowledge of working with a CRM tool is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and deriving creative cross-channel marketing campaigns to drive results
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines including the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage competing demands and expectations
- Ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of complex global businesses
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent program management skills, with a unique blend of creative problem solving, business acumen, and analytical aptitude
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to develop campaign strategies that drive ROI.
- Able to travel across the region
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1440239
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)