NextWave Partners has been retained by a leading IPP who is developing an offshore regas terminal to support the government’s policy of increasing the use of gas-fired power generation longer term.
As part of this the client is looking for a Construction Manager for a LNG regas project with a strong focus on the jetty structures and subsea pipelines.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Manage all construction planning and execution for jetty structures and marine structures.
- Establish and monitor Project’s milestones and checkpoints and plan/control expenditures to comply with client’s project management governance system requirements.
- Support and lead as needed the engagement with the key Government and Non-
- Government stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulations and permit/license requirements of the Project and provide technical support to obtain the required approvals and permits in a timely manner.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Possess 10-15 years engineering/project management experience with major energy infrastructure project development. Specific experience in the oil/gas industry and marine structure projects is an advantage.
- Strong background in LNG terminal construction is required.
- Experiences and expertise with FEED / EPC contracting for major infrastructure project implementation, in particular with offshore jetty structures and subsea pipelines.
- Good knowledge on the use of project management, scheduling, and cost control tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with infrastructure construction regulatory approval process an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with proven leadership and management abilities;
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external organizations e.g. consultants and contractors, and strong cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Excellent written and spoken English. The ability to speak Cantonese / Mandarin would be an advantage.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713