NextWave Partners is working with a owner/developer across oil & gas and thermal power projects who is looking to identify someone as a Construction Director for a large CCGT plant in China.
The candidate shall be responsible for in identifying, allocating and providing appropriate construction methods to ensure quality work which is within schedule and budget.
Roles and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for construction of Power plants and associated facilities.
- Provide leadership and oversight for the owners in ensuring project is implemented within stipulated schedule and time.
- Ensure safety and quality standards set out by Chinese authorities are adhered to.
- Establish Plans/ Schedules and Milestones.
- Liaise and coordinate with site contractors to ensure timely construction and start-up activities during site construction and start up activities.
- Managed Interface with various other stakeholders within the owner and other commercial groups.
- Relevant Degree/ Diploma qualifications with prior experience in power plant sector
- Over 10 years in managing construction activities on large thermal power plant. End-to-end to construction experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience on power plant construction in China is strongly preferred.
- Experienced in managing Chinese contractors as well as, experience in Chinese regulatory requirements
- Strong in cost control/optimization and management processes
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713