One of the rapidly growing end-to-end Cloud solutions practice with a reputed Global telecommunications umbrella. Through a unique combination of robust network and IT infrastructure, managed services and professionals, they are one of the market leaders in Cloud-based IT holistic services.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Operations for the Cloud Business, the Consultant will be looking to:
- Provide technical expertise in analysing customer requirements, recommending solutions, and assisting sales and other pre-sales consultants with the development of proposals, quotations, and presentations.
- Accountable for technical validation of solutions proposed to customers, including liaising with back-end Engineering, Implementation, and Operations teams.
- Assist the delivery teams by performing high-level and low-level design activities, including best practice recommendations on technologies and vendors.
- Technical responsibilities include product selection and sizing, complex solution design and multi-vendor integration, and to facilitate product demonstrations and customer proof of concept engagements.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous experience with a Systems Integrator or Consulting organization would be preferred.
- Travel is not a major part of the role but is required from time to time.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT; including architecture design/implementation experience with multiple compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, and be fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin (business level)
- Strong presentation skills, able to articulate both the technical and business value propositions of proposed solutions.
- Although this is not a ‘hands-on’ role, prior technical experience in the following products would be advantageous:
- VMWare vSphere (preferably VCP certified)
- Cisco LAN & IP Routing (preferably CCNA certified)
- Microsoft Technologies (preferably MCSE certified)
- Enterprise Storage Technologies (experience with NetApp and/or EMC)
- Server Technologies (experience with HP, Dell, and/or Cisco UCS)
- Public Cloud platforms, design and transition, including Amazon, Azure, Aliyun and/or Huawei.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Aman Talwar on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1436509