|Posted:||4 months ago|
Title: Enterprise Sales Manager at Rising Cloud Platform Provider
Location: Greater Tokyo Area, Japan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with the rapidly expanding cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B market by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions, quickly onboarding, and integrating with partners, and scaling Digital Business globally with a single platform and seeking Enterprise Sales Managers to scale their business to the next level in Japan.
- Develop and expands a portfolio of new clients across specific verticals
- Close new deals and drive results in large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex cloud-based solutions.
- Designing an architecture for our customers to accommodate our client's platform into their landscape
- Design end to end integration of our client's platform into our customer's landscape.
- Analyze use cases for Asset Distribution, Partner Relationship Management, Product Information Management and Channel Management and bring our client's platform capabilities to fulfill partner needs
- Understand integration landscape for partner systems and help to design a solution to onboard products and partners using our client's platform capabilities
- Design sales presentations to pitch service and solutions
- Negotiate sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Actively track progress toward goals and documents it on proper tool
- Become fluent in all use cases that our client's platformour client's platform enables
- Be the trusted advisor directing clients on the pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gain familiarity with the Cloud and Digital Ecosystems Industry and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Manage customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- 7 years of experience with SaaS - PaaS Enterprise Sales
- Excels working in a competitive diverse fast-paced technology environment
- Strong track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Manages a Sales Methodology (You bring the science of sales to the table)
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and in all environments.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, ISV's, Digital Ecosystems and Service Provider market trends
- Client advisor who provides good customer insight
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired