I am currently working with a leading international energy provider, who are looking to hire a CISO to join their team and grow the security function on a regional remit.
The candidate will be working with the company board & leading the global security team to develop risk management programs to protect the organization. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background within multiple elements of cybersecurity.
- Lead the global security team in the protection of the company’s digital assets
- Develop, implement & monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Educated to Degree level within a technology related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, within a cybersecurity focussed role
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST & PCI-DSS
- Professional cyber security certifications preferable. (CISSP, CISA, ISO27001 LA/LI etc.)
Additional details: This is a newly created position and for that reason, we are in a position to hire the right candidate immediately.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989