I am working with a Medical AI & big data business with strong financial backing from an Internet giant and investors globally, who are looking for a CISO to join the business.
This role will see you be the first cyber hire within the business, with the aim for you to build out a team, as well as to design & implement a cyber security risk management framework.
- Develop, implement & monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Build out a security team within the business to
- Ensure the business is compliant with major industry standards
- Lead the business through security audits with outside consultancies
- Provide security advisory to senior stakeholders and work with vendors to select best products
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Develop & undertake company-wide cybersecurity awareness training plans
- Degree in a technology-related field. I.E. Computer Science or Cyber Security etc.
- Extensive proven experience in a combination of risk management, information security and Cyber jobs
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST SP-800-53& PCI-DSS
- Experience of designing & implementing security controls
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Extensive experience with vendor negotiations, management & engagement, including managed services
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004