NextWave Partners have joined exclusively with a leading financial institution in their search for a CIO, with the aim of this individual leading their IT division throughout APAC.
This position will be a permanent role, based within the companies Singapore office and reporting directly into the APAC Board of Directors. The role itself will be responsible for developing and delivering an IT strategy throughout APAC, that encompasses cyber security and digital innovation, while aligning the IT strategy with the wider business objectives.
- A key focus will be on creating and implementing a regional IT technical strategy, that has a consideration for IT industry best practices
- Oversee and manage the regions IT division by acting as a supervisor and mentor for all technology employees
- Incorporating a cyber security culture into the business, that utilises training to heighten security knowledge and awareness
- An active member of the senior management team and a key driver of corporate growth from an information technology standpoint
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or related field / work experience
- Minimum of 15 years experience within an Information Technology field
- Minimum of 5 years experience within an IT Leadership position. Experience at the CIO level or as a direct report to the CIO would be highly beneficial
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For more information and to arrange an introductory call, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org