|Posted:||14 days ago|
Title: Channel Sales Manager
Location: Greater Tokyo Area
NextWave Partners focus on working with companies at forefront of technologies across Climate Tech, AI and Innovation (Smart Cities, IoT) and Cyber Security. We are committed to supporting industiries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with the Global Identity & Biometric Security Solution Company and seeking a Channel Sales Manager to scale their business to the next level in Japan.
- Identity and influence Digital initiatives and opportunities from the Government & Public Sector
- Identify, nurture and onboard new Partners and System Integrators
- Create Channel relationships
- Participate and provide leadership in the development of new project proposals.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Preferably 5-10 years in Government or Public sector sales roles (not mandatory)
- Understanding of Biometrics (Criminal and Civil), Civil ID, System integration, Border Control, Airport Operations, One-ID
- Contract negotiation and management skills
- Business model management including pricing strategy
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
- Website: www.next-wavepartners.com