|Posted:||18 days ago|
CEO - Battery Manufacturing (SEA region)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced CEO to lead a battery manufacturing company in the SEA region. As the CEO, you will be responsible for overseeing the setup of the assembly processes and driving the successful distribution of the battery and battery products globally, with a particular focus on the USA market. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of sustainable energy solutions.
1. Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute a comprehensive business strategy to establish the company as a leading battery manufacturer in the global market, with a strong emphasis on the USA. Drive the company's vision, mission, and long-term goals, ensuring alignment with stakeholders and investors.
2. Global Distribution: Develop and implement a global distribution strategy, with a primary focus on penetrating the USA market. Identify key distribution channels, establish partnerships, and build a strong sales network to maximize market reach and revenue generation.
3. Financial Management: Drive financial performance and accountability, ensuring the company's profitability and sustainable growth. Develop and manage budgets, monitor financial metrics, and make strategic decisions to optimize resource allocation and cost-efficiency.
4. Stakeholder Management: Foster strong relationships with investors, board members, and other key stakeholders. Provide regular updates on company performance, growth opportunities, and potential risks. Act as the primary spokesperson for the company, representing its interests to external parties.
5. Team Leadership: Build and lead a high-performing executive team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and accountability. Provide mentorship and guidance to team members, promoting professional development and ensuring a cohesive and motivated workforce.
6. Industry Engagement: Stay abreast of industry trends, technological advancements, and regulatory changes in the battery manufacturing sector. Represent the company at industry conferences, trade shows, and other relevant events to enhance brand visibility and establish strategic partnerships.
- Proven track record as a CEO or in a senior leadership role within the battery manufacturing industry, preferably with experience in global distribution and market expansion.
- Strong understanding of battery technologies, manufacturing processes, and quality control standards.
- Candidates within the electrical & electronics, electrification and automation, inverter/ converter manufacturers, electric power distribution background will also be considered.
- Demonstrated success in driving business growth, achieving revenue targets, and managing financial performance. Solid track record in product management and commercialisation would be highly valuable.
- Experience in setting up manufacturing operations, preferably in an SEA / USA context.
- Excellent knowledge of the USA market, including distribution channels, policy and regulatory requirements, and customer preferences.
- Demonstrated experience in dealings with federal state/ government programmes are desirable.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams to achieve ambitious goals.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field. An advanced degree or MBA is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R22106779
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)