|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Regional CEO, APAC
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Our Client & Role
A globally established PE firm specialising within renewable energy infrastructure is currently looking to set up a new and exciting platform within the energy solutions space in Asia as part of their energy transition plan.
They are in need of a seasoned and well rounded CEO to assist them in establishing the new energy solutions platform in Singapore/ Malaysia and eventually expanding it to the SEA and wider APAC region.
- CEO gravitas with entrepreneurial drive and mindset who also appreciates the necessary corporate governance and structure.
- At least 20 years of working experience with 5-10 solid years as a CEO/ P&L holder, ideally within the energy sector (renewable energy, energy efficiency/ solutions/ development).
- Well rounded hands-on leader with good experience across investment, development to operations and delivery.
- Having successfully set up and built businesses/ platform across SEA region.
- Someone who has worked in a platform backed by PE / equivalent environment would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R22106779
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired