|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Carbon Strategy Director
We are in search of an experienced and highly skilled Director of Carbon Accounting to take charge of our Product Development initiatives in the carbon management domain. The ideal candidate will possess vast expertise in carbon accounting standards, methodologies, audit processes, and regulatory compliance. This individual will assume the responsibility of providing subject matter expertise in carbon accounting throughout the entire product planning, design, and execution process for our carbon management products.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in defining and shaping our carbon accounting product roadmap, ensuring its success, and driving significant market growth.
- Education and Qualifications: Preferred Masters/Bachelor Degree with additional certifications like CPA or CFA
- Experience: 8+ years of experience, with a focus on consulting, auditing, or assurance roles. 3-5 years of experience in sustainability consulting or in-house sustainability management roles.
- Industry Background: Relevant work experience within financial institutions and/or audit organizations.
- Knowledge:Knowledge of international sustainability and carbon accounting frameworks and standards, including GHGP, TCFD, PCAF, SASB, among others, as well as an understanding of forthcoming carbon accounting regulations like EU CSRD and US SEC.
- Skills: Strong ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization, excellent interpersonal communication skills to convey technical topics effectively, and exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to handle complex scenarios and provide practical solutions. Experience in gathering, documenting, and researching requirements is essential, along with a driven, structured, detail-oriented, and innovative approach to work.
-If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on Nextwave Partners platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
-If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
- Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R22107166
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired