|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Data Analytics Manager
About the Role
- Climate-Tech Corporate Venture
- Established leadership team
- Management of junior analysts and external vendors
- Management of external vendors and contractors
- Led analytics projects, providing insights and reports also be implementing automation of dashboards.
- Involved in hands-on manipulation of data and analysis, driving actionable insights
- Stakeholder management - understand the business, challenges, and opportunities
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as the data scientists and product managers
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar field
- Hands-on working experience with technological languages and tools: SQL, Python, Data visualization tools: PowerBI, Tableau, VBA etc.
- Minimum five (5) year's working experience within the Data Analytics space
- Experience with managing raw data, large data sets, and deriving reports and dashboards to senior stakeholders
- Project lead experience, and mentoring junior analysts will be ideal
- Effective communicator, able to convince and align with stakeholders across the business
- People management experience is required
- Startup experience is preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired