|Posted:||7 months ago|
Business Development Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role:
My client is a Cyber Security start up specialist in Digital Forensics and Incident response. They are seeking a Business Development Manager to help us drive growth across the APAC region.
This is a role which will balance both strategic and operational responsibilities-you will think big picture while also rolling-up your sleeves to drive execution of strategic initiatives.
- Manage existing channel partners while establishing new partnerships
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales, business development strategy, internal CRM, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create & nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements & content creation
- Coordinate with marketing to share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- 3-5 years' experience in the tech space (IT / cyber security preferred) in a partner and customer management role
- Successful track record in B2B and B2C sales and negotiation
- Experience with CRM software and web applications
- Knowledge of consulting business models and associated KPIs
- Ability to work within a multi-national sales team
- Extroverted, positive attitude with a drive to build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox.
Job has Expired