|Posted:||17 days ago|
Title: Business Development Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a leading Fintech company who are targeting large enterprises who are looking to widen their customer base through their unified payments platform.
This will be a Business Development Manager Role positioned to develop, leverage and drive their current services by ensuring the business is identifying and converting high value services engagements from existing national portfolios as well as opening new name clients.
- Signing up enterprise partners
- Engage with potential partners
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold reach-outs, networking, industry events, emails and social media
- Research customers, identify key stakeholders and generate interest
- Close out partnerships with potential partners
- 5+ years in SaaS sales.
- Background in Finance is highly desirable.
- Commercial mindset along with strong knowledge of the APAC market.
- Passion for building and nurturing professional relationships with customers
- Experience with high volume level of work.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)