|Posted:||12 days ago|
Title: Account Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are currently working with a rapidly expanding Edtech provider hear in Australia. They provide next-generation learning resource to over a thousand schools around Australia and are looking for an amitious individual with proven success in sales as an Account Manager.
- Increase sales revenue within existing accounts as well as winning new business.
- Achieve individual sales targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partnering schools
- Develop meaningful relationships with principals and teachers to undertsand their needs and provide the best service possible.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about education and the role that technology plays in schools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter who works well autonomously as well as in a team
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)