We have an exciting, newly created opportunity available for someone with a background across the energy storage/battery storage industry, this organisation is a Global leader with a clear growth strategy for the Australian market.
This organisation supports a range of different client organisations with developing energy storage solutions. They like to be at the cutting edge of technology, with a research element to the role to ensure they can provide the best possible solutions. The role itself is focusing across business development, assisting in the design & development of solutions for clients as well as strategy for growth & assisting the project team with their delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of Energy Storage to form a business strategy for growth
- Carry out research & market mapping to develop opportunities for new & existing clients
- Assist in product development
- Take responsibility for your own pipeline of business development projects
- Target senior level client contacts and develop & maintain long lasting business relationships
- Track record of business development experience in the energy storage sector
- A technical degree- i.e. mechanical, electrical would be beneficial
- Experience of working across multiple functions- engineering, finance etc
- Having gone through contract negotiations in the past
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to Laura Wilson on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
Mobile: +65 8869 2058
EA registration no. R1767589