|Salary:||S$9000 - S$12000 per month|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
Brand Marketing Leader (Manager/Senior Manager level)
- Well establish High-end Premium Global Brand
- Heading up Brand & Communications
- Regional, APAC coverage
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Leader to drive conceptualization, from strategy ideation to execution successfully across the regional markets. At the strategic level, you will be working with the global team to understand global brand vision and in turn tailor this to respective local markets to drive brand awareness and elevate the market presence. To ensure high standards are met, you will be setting brand identify guidelines to provide guidance to local markets. To effectively manage communication execution and evaluation, you will be able to tap onto resources, vendor partners, agencies and to work alongside digital marketing, product, channel marketing, training, commercial, design and sales team.
- Over eight (8) years of experience in brand marketing and communications
- Experience in market research and analysis
- Must have experience in managing brand and marketing communications strategy at the regional level
- Experience in owning brand initiatives from end to end
- Experience in integrated communications channels
- Excellent presentation and data storytelling skills
- Project Management skills in managing timeline and resource management.
- Excellent leadership management and coaching skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1440239
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)