We are working with a great Energy Tech company – helping to redefine digitalization and work on nationwide initiatives that help make our buildings, companies, and cities smarter.
The business is in a stage of immense growth, having beaten its competitors in winning a large and exciting project. We now need those talented individuals to come on board and make this project a reality.
Join a specialist team that looks at harnessing ways to better optimize energy storage systems through data and network-driven technology. Work with some of the leading pioneers in the Renewable Energy world within a team of highly talented individuals.
- Be able to manage, deploy, optimize and monitor corporate big data platforms making sure that the systems are stable at all times
- Have an in-depth understanding of enterprise big data platform architecture being able to solve problems and address growth within the business and data storages.
- Develop scripts that allow automation of big data operations and maintenance, helping to monitor alarms and troubleshoot when required.
- Be responsible for cluster services including Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka, and other related tools to ensure continuous delivery, emergency response, and planning.
- Holding at least 7 years of experience in software engineering across Technology, Internet, or Network companies – ideally focused on Big Data Platform Architecture in the last 5 years
- Proficient in working within Big Data ecosystems – specifically Hadoop, including but not limited to, HBase, Hive, HDFS, Spark, MySQL, and Redis
- Know principals and implementation for each component of Hadoop with experience maintaining and managing large-scale data platforms
- Experienced in using Kafka, Zookeeper, Elasticsearch, or Eagle
- Proficiency in more than one scripting language (e.g. Python, Shell, java)
- Experience using Linux systems – both software and hardware environments for system management and optimization. Be proficient in deploying and optimizing various services
- Experience using containerized environments, ideally with Kubernetes experience
- Know the common operation and maintenance monitoring tools e.g. Nagios, ganglia, Zabbix, grafana, open-falcon; and related plug-ins.
- Be a good team player with great communication skills – being aware and proactive in the work environment
- Ideally speak Mandarin and English fluently to converse with international teams
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6922 4573
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517