Have you wanted to work with a fast-growing Online Product Company? Perhaps the next big Unicorn?
Well, this is your chance. We are looking for a leader in the Business Intelligence space who can lead a team of BI analysts and help create dashboards for a product business.
You’ll be working with various stakeholders across tech and non-tech departments to help analyze the data points and improve on internal processes and the product.
- Manage a small team of BI analysts to work on deliverables for different business partners
- Be able to create dashboards using the latest tools and analyze the data given
- Using technology to query and crunch the data yourself as you visualize it
- Engage with various stakeholders, all holding unique problems and be able to help understand their data and visualize it in an easy to understand manner
- Work in a dynamic environment at a fast pace
- Solve complex problems and drive business impact through the data and visualizations you create
- Minimally Bachelors in Statistics, Business Analytics, Computer Science or related fields
- Holding at least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics roles
- At least 2 years of experience managing teams
- Have prior experience working within Product or SaaS companies
- Proficient in both Python and SQL
- Experience building dashboards on a variety of tools, including but not limited to Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI etc. Prior experience with Looker is very advantageous
- Strong communicator and great team player
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517