We are working with a great Energy Tech company – helping to redefine digitalization and work on nationwide initiatives that help make our buildings, companies, and cities smarter.
The business is in a stage of immense growth, having beaten its competitors in winning a large and exciting project. We now need those talented individuals to come on board and make this project a reality.
Join a specialist team that looks at harnessing ways to better optimize energy storage systems through data and network-driven technology.
Work with some of the leading pioneers in the Renewable Energy world within a team of highly talented individuals.
- Run demand analysis and design on corporate operations to maintain automation platforms and monitor systems in both public and private cloud environments.
- Be responsible for the development and improvement of corporate intelligence operations and maintenance systems.
- Run technical support and help promote public components.
- Gather and standardize best practices for system operation and maintenance across the project, ensuring professional documentation practices.
- Be able to develop operation and maintenance tools that increase the automation of these activities.
- Minimally a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Holding at least 3 years of relevant DevOps and automation experience
- With proficiency in java development and common web frameworks such as Springboot.
- Have prior experience in development within operation and maintenance automation systems, preferably designing and developing large scale internet back-end server systems.
- Preferred if there is backend development in Golang and front-end development exposure in AngularJS
- Someone who is keen to follow industry trends and who can share their insights with others voluntarily.
- Great to have github write-ups or published blogs on popoular technology media platforms
- Be responsible and innovative, always wanting to work with a team and being able to bring your best to the table.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517