|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
The Recruitment Consultant will work closely with the Business Directors to grow the Clean Energy/ESG/Sustainability division across Europe.
We are looking for someone who has the desire to see how far they can push themselves outside of the traditional recruitment career path, with a development plan put in place to give everyone the required support.
For NextWave's high achievers there are opportunities to build recruitment teams and align with Senior Management through equity and profit share in the business. There are also opportunities for international relocation to one of our hub offices.
- Base salary + attractive uncapped commission scheme
- Personalized coaching to bring out the best in you
- Excellent work environment
- Team building activities
- Career plan
- Grow the NextWave Company Brand and establish your own personal brand as a market-leading consultant in the Clean Energy/Sustainability/ESG sectors across Europe.
- Network with and headhunting of the world's top professionals in the industry.
- Develop and nurture a wide client base of Clean Energy or Investment Companies.
- Through working with Senior Management, you will formulate and execute a structured business development strategy.
- Conduct face-to-face client meetings to develop deeper relationships with clients and candidates.
- Entrepreneurially minded and keen to build a micro business.
- Hard-working and driven to make their mark on the Energy/Sustainability sector across Europe.
- Confident, humble, resilient and an ability to think outside the box.
- Previous experience within recruitment or sales would be beneficial.
- Studies related to renewable energy, sustainability, environment, sales or human resources will be highly valued.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired