|Posted:||14 days ago|
Title: Business Development
Location: South Korea
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
- Support the Team to find and analyse new opportunities from the market, including US PV, onshore wind, etc.
- The candidate will also help on the DG site to identify possible projects and acquire them, including roof top opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and compliance in the preparation and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Keep a close look to the market for PPA´s pricing evolution, market data, market news, etc. Report to the Head office in Singapore about market evolution and data.
- Coordinate with Construction Dept (E&C) to prepare all the requirements, so when time comes, the E&C will be ready to proceed on the construction.
- 3 years working experience in Business Development, proven experience in the solar renewable energy will have an added advantage
- Experience in financing and fund management is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high quality of deliverables
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)