NextWave Partners is working with a leading owner/operator in Africa who is looking to hire at least a couple of Asset Managers for existing thermal power plants.
Roles and responsibilities
- Carry out risk management for all power assets and provide technical inputs for plant yearly budget / Profit Plan.
- Manage Operation & Maintenance related issues with power plant managers and O&M contractors.
- Review power plant reports and provides comments/recommendation to management.
- Carry out Plant monitoring/ Technical Improvement / Optimization / Benchmarking.
- Implement spare parts management and liaising with stakeholders.
- Provide technical support for new projects, including:
- Coordinate project tendering activities.
- Carry out feasibility study / technical due diligence for Greenfield, M&A projects.
- Provide technical inputs/assumptions for financial modelling.
- Negotiate and provide technical inputs for EPC / PPA / LTSA / FSA.
- Carry out Plant Design review and provide technical specifications for Plant Equipment during plant design stage.
- Overview construction schedule review / planning / coordination / supervision.
- Coordination with owners engineer, lenders engineer and insurers regarding technical issues.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in power plant industries, preferable to have thermal power plant working experience.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of thermal power plant operations, plant engineering, contracts, and plant performance.
- Understanding of contracts, plant lifecycle cost and project management.
- Bachelor degree in engineering.
- Willing to travel to Africa
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713