Work with a leading energy company on deploying projects and maintaining enterprise solutions across a variety of teams within a global and leading firm in its industry. You’d be helping manage enterprise systems within a region, from documentation all the way to internal user training. Join a growing division as it expands its reach across the globe.
- Manage project deployment for enterprise systems across the region – specifically looking at systems such as MS Dynamics Navision and Anaplan.
- Help with account management, investigations on troubleshooting, resolution management, routine upgrades, monitoring and recording to support requests as well as communicating across teams for system changes.
- Be a support system to train and advise the enterprise solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Meet business requirements in configurations to the application.
- Model on Anaplan – helping to look after topics such as, finance, HR planning and project management to name a few.
- Engage with a multitude of stakeholders, both internal as well as external vendors to help make sure enhancement and implementation are smooth.
- Roll out new releases through documentation, testing and ensuring go-live state is running smoothly.
- Drive digitalization initiatives across the business as new, up-and-coming technologies get introduced.
- Minimally holding Bachelor’s degree
- Holding 5 years of experience in business analytics and enterprise solutions roles.
- Have strong database knowledge in SQL and business intelligence tools
- Applications experience on MS Navision required, having overseen enterprise level rollouts
- Prior experience in application programming is a great advantage
- Overall understanding of business processes and corporate financial accounting.
- Prior exposure to Anaplan tool within accounting domain.
- Good communication between business and technical experts with ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517